Are you an experienced Fire Alarm engineer looking for the next exciting job opportunity? We have an opening at LNS for an enthusiastic Fire Alarm Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience installing and commissioning all open protocol systems. Fire engineers play a crucial role in designing and installing effective fire safety plans in a workplace, industrial unit, shop, or residential building and preventing fire accidents that can have serious consequences. At LNS, we understand the difference these skills and expertise can make in saving lives and preventing disasters and take pride in our ability to provide the highest quality of service to our customers.
Here is a great chance to join a team of qualified and friendly fire and security engineers based in Leicestershire, with over 20 years of experience handling largescale industrial and commercial projects and minor domestic work. If you are passionate about fire safety and helping make and keep commercial and residential properties fire-proof, LNS is the right place to be!
What’s On Offer
Apart from a highly competitive (negotiable) salary, the Fire Alarm Engineer will receive several benefits such as:
- A company vehicle
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to travel around the country and expand knowledge and expertise
As a Fire Alarm Engineer at LNS, you will be responsible for the following:
- Looking after commercial/residential customers countrywide (you’ll be working away around 50% of the time)
- Installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems
- Installation and commissioning of all open protocol systems
- Working in compliance with Irish and European Standards
Our Ideal Candidate
As a Fire Alarm Engineer, you will be responsible for several critical tasks that need sound knowledge, experience, and specific skills to get right. We are looking for a candidate that meets our requirements and fulfils the following criteria:
- 2-3 Years’ Experience installing and commissioning open protocol systems
- A full driving license (A vehicle will be provided after a probationary period, and mileage will be worked out using the AA route planner)
- CSCS qualification
Does this look like you? We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch with our team by emailing us at email@example.com. Good luck!